Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sucker Punch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hot girls with big guns. One of my favorite sub-genres in the guy movie universe. Sucker Punch is written and directed by Zack Snyder, who did one of my favorite guy movies of years past: 300. Add to that Dawn of the Dead and Watchmen to his resume and that makes him one of my must see directors. I have been eagerly awaiting this movie since I saw the bad ass trailer released last fall so if you haven't seen it yet be sure to check it out. Assume we will go out for a couple beers after to movie, probably BWW.
--------
Where: Cinemark Theater, Joliet Mall
--------
When: Saturday March 26th: 9:10.....Meeting up at Fridays at 8 for a quick cocktail
--------
Whos in(so far): Pete, Ryan,

4 comments:

  1. Pete,

    Let me know what time you guys pick. If it's after the twins hit the sack, I think I can make it.

    Cheers,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks our best bet is the 9:10 showing. Who's in for a cocktail at 8 at Fridays in the mall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definately in. For full disclosure purposes I must tell you that Richard Roeper ripped this movie calling it "The Pussycat Dolls meets The Last Airbender". BRUTAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, there have been mixed reviews on this, mostly bad. The ones I have seen positive mostly say the story sucks but the action is great, so thats good enough for me. I like mindless entertainment.

    ReplyDelete