Thursday, June 3, 2010

The A-Team



The A-Team:


Friday June 11th. 8:05pm Showing.

:Loews Theater in Woodridge



Pre-movie: BWW in Woodridge

:starting at 6pm



Post-movie: Tilted Kilt
:starting at 10pm



This might be my most anticipated movie of the summer. I love the casting they did for the movie. Neeson as Hannibal, Cooper as Face, Rampage as B.A. It is just inspired. Hopefully the guy from District 9 will do well as Murdock.


Most big budget remakes end up as dogshit but I am hoping this is an exception. It helps that the director is Joe Carnahan who also did Narc and Smokin Aces. If you don't believe me check out this trailer: www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2054293273



Hope to see some of you basterds at the theater


5 comments:

  1. I am impressed that we have upgraded to the Blog vehicle for communication (thanks Amy). However, given the fact that a blog is intended to be interactive, and one would expect expert advice provided by the author, I am requesting that you provide further exposition on why you believe this big budget remake will be worth our while. For example, what type of nudity can we expect? Will BA provide enough gold relative to Mr T? Will there be a trip to the Kilt afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I would assume a trip to the Kilt afterwords would be needed to discuss how frickin awesome the movie was.
    2. As far as nudity, probably gonna be disappointed. BUT the movie does have Jessica Biel, and she will at least be in her underwear at some time in the movie hopefully.
    3. Rampage might not have the gold chains Mr. T had, but he looks better in a mohawk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also glad that we have upgraded our movie tech geekiness. I think it is fair to say that if we do this for another 15 years, Lane will still never see this blog. I am, however, VERY stoked to see this movie. I really hope that the trailers reflect the movie properly (unlike Kickass, Pete). If so, this could arguable be the best movie of the summer!! I too hope that Rampage sports enough gold, but it looks like he might be the weakest character in the movie. The rest look fantastic. I'm in for June 11th and am all about going to the Kilt for some drinks afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still calling Kick-ass the best movie of the year so far! I should have made it a mandatory guy night out movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pete told me the next movie's gonna be Sex In The City 2. Enjoy your appletini's boys.

    ReplyDelete