Saturday, June 12, 2010

A-Team Review

Grade: Solid B

It was just me and Dilly for the A-team on Friday. After hitting BWW for some tasty wings we headed over to the Loews theater, which has been strangely deserted the last several times we have gone there. Overall I really enjoyed the movie. It was loud and fast paced with some really entertaining action sequences. Carnahan really made it a point to show the characters having fun during the missions as well as being excited when something crazy happened. I was pleasantly surprised by how funny the movie was. I laughed out loud several times, mostly with the banter between B.A. and Murdock. Sharlto Copley was great as Murdock. It must be hard to pull off a functioning insane character and he did it in a way that made it believable and enjoyable. Rampage was good as B.A. as well as Neeson as Hannibal. Bradley Cooper was probably my favorite as the handsome/charismatic Face. He basically played his character from the Hangover but as a Army Ranger and it was fun to watch. They did pay homage to the show a few times but in a way that was undistracting to the movie as a whole which I enjoyed. Also stay after the credits for a couple of extra homage scenes. Overall it was a great action romp.

Hope to see some more guys turn out for the next Guy Movie: Predators - July 9th

3 comments:

  1. Did any broads get naked? I'm down for inception on the 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen an update to the this blog in almost a month now...what the...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Blog sucks; where can I get a review of Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore
    Trailer?

    ReplyDelete